Please take note of the following dates
May 17, 2014: Time = 4pm – 12pm (the last hour for tidy up); this will be in one of the city Auckland Council venues:
– Community & Family day to give tribute to MOTHERS (to include: grandmothers, mothers-in-law, those giving motherly care).
Our Five Sinulog Festival Queens are busy putting together a plan of activities for this event.
This will be their 1st Santo Nino-Sinulog project. They hope to present their portfolio on or before the end of the week.
Sep 27, 2014 : Time = 4pm – 12pm (the last hour for tidy up); this will be in one of the city Auckland Council venues:
- Community & Family day to give honour to FATHERS (to include: grandfathers, fathers-in-law, those giving fatherly care).
Another exciting event that our Sinulog Festival Queens may take on board depending on their school workload.
December 14, 2014: Time = 4pm – 12pm (the last hour for tidy up); this will be in one of the city Auckland Council venues:
- Youth Pre-Christmas Extravaganza
- This will be attended by parents and families
- The young people will present their talents and skills
- An end of year project for our five Sinulog Queens
This will be a great time for us to gather as a family of devotees and a gathering of communities supporting families and the younger generation.
If you have exciting and brilliant ideas you’d like to contribute to the making of these events, kindly let me know and we can present it to our young and talented queens. Young teens and boys, we need your input too.
God bless us all
Tito Oscar and Tita Miriam